- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a drum shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- 3 bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 4.5" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 23" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 6.5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 50
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 45313
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 45313CH*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 45313 Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.