Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Kichler Lara CollectionThe Lara Collection from Kichler Lighting.
- Cylinder Shaped Clear Glass Outer Shade
- Cylinder Shaped White Mottle Glass Inner Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 16.2"
- Width: 4.7"
- Extension: 6.1"
- Backplate Height: 4.7"
- Backplate Width: 11"
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 45362
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 45362CLP
- Kichler 45362SWZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 45362CLP Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce, Wallchiere|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.