- Square Shade
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 7
- Width: 6
- Extension: 7.5
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler's collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 45437
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 45437NI
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 45437 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Material||Fabric, Glass|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.