How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Kichler 49062 Ripley Outdoor Pendant
Bringing clean lines to a rustic look, the Ripley collection of outdoor lighting features an Olde Bronze finish that warms the smooth cone shape of this 1 light outdoor pendant. Uses 1 - 40W max (type R) or 1 - 60W (G type) bulb. UL listed for wet locations. Dark sky compliant with use of R14 40W bulb.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Features Cone Shaped Metal Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of lights from the Ripley Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Dark Skies Compliant Fixture
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes 36" of adjustable stem length (2 x 12" and 2 x 6" stems)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 40
- Height: 8"
- Width: 10"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.125"
- Wire Length: 101.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 49062OZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.