Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Rectangle Shaped Opal Etched Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Height: 17.2"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 9.7"
- Backplate Height: 8.1"
- Backplate Width: 8.4"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Photocell: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 49202FL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49202BKFL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|