How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Kichler 49205 Tremillo Outdoor Pendant
This 1 light hanging pendant from the Tremillo™ collection offers a smooth, clean profile. Double lines of Black finish form sleek perpendiculars that contrast well with the pleasant ambience of Satin Etched Cased Opal Glass. This design will mark any walkway or porch with sleek sophistication and well-balanced grandeur.
- Single bulb outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of metal - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Tremillo Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 18
- Height: 16.9"
- Width: 7"
- Canopy Height: 4.9"
- Canopy Width: 4.9"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 49205
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49205BK
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 49205BK Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|