Kichler 49418 Nob Hill Outdoor Post Light
This 1 light outdoor post lantern from the Nob Hill Collection starts with a rich Rubbed Bonze finish and traditional Victorian design elements on the tapered cage. Simple, understated ornamentation and etched seedy glass add elegance that highlights the carefully tapered and rounded mounting canopy.
- Outdoor post lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this post light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Nob Hill Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Mounts on a 3" post (sold separately)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 12.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 49418
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 49418RZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 49418 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.