The Hendrik Collection, named after renowned Dutch architect, Hendrik Berlage, is a gorgeous family of contemporary fixtures that give homage to the man who was regarded by many as the "Father of Modern architecture". Much like Berlage himself, The Hendrik Collection is regarded as an intermediary between modern and traditional styles and is now suited for your bathroom. Classic lines are accented with touches of current style cues to work in a number of aesthetic environments.
- For a fantastic pure and frosted color palate, the shades feature Satin-etched cased opal glass
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Cylinder shaped umber glass shade
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Complete the look of your home with the entire Hendrik Collection - see Related Items
- Height: 12"
- Width: 5.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 12"
- Backplate Width: 4.5"
- Product Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Height to Center of Outlet: 6" (height from center of outlet)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Maximum Wattage: 100 watts
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 5076NI
- Kichler 5076CH
- Kichler 5076OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 5076 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.