Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wharton 1 Light Bathroom Fixture
- Contemporary meets traditional in this elegant collection inspired by Edith Wharton's principles of tasteful design. Symmetry and balance are complemented by intriguing design elements and graceful curves that add architectural interest.
- Brushed Nickel with Satin-etched cased opal glass
- Natural Brass with Pine Bark Glass
- May be mounted up or down
- Extends: 6", height from center of outlet: 5" (with glass up)
- Backplate: 7-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- UL Damp Locations Listed
- 1 100w Medium Base (Bulb Not Included)
- Shade is 5 3/8" H x 4 3/4" W
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 5359
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 5359NI
- Kichler 5359NBR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|