Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Fixture can be installed with glass up or down
- Bell Shaped Alabaster Swirl Glass Shade with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Bell Shaped Umber Etched Glass Shade with Olde Bronze Finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 12"
- Width: 7.5"
- Extension: 9"
- Backplate Height: 4.625"
- Backplate Width: 12"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 5991OZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Base Color||Bronze, Chrome, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|