Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wall Sconce Convertible 2 Light
- May Be Ceiling Mounted
- A century ago, in homes across America, families gathered each evening in the soft, warm glow of candlelight to dine, talk and enjoy each other's company. In today's high-tech, fast-moving world, candlelight still weaves its magic to enhance a meal, set a mood or bring people together
- Extends: 8", Height from Center of Junction Box: 4-1/2"
- Height when Used as a Ceiling Fixture:14-1/2"
- 2 60w Max Candelabra Base (Bulbs Not Included)
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 6002
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 6002OZ
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Candle-Style Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|