Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Single light wall sconce
- Featuring cased opal glass
- Fixture may be installed with glass up or down
- Height from center of wall opening with glass down: 3", with glass up: 5 1/2"
- Requires one 100w medium base lamp
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Williamsburg Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 6121
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 6121NI
- Kichler 6121CH
- Kichler 6121PB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|