How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Rectangle Shaped Art Glass Shade
- Sloped Ceiling Kit Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 9"
- Width: 5"
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 65375
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 65375
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Tiffany / Stained Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|