- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture can be installed with glass up or down
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Bell Shaped Etched Seedy Glass Shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 6.25"
- Extension: 6.75"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 6719AB*
- Kichler 6719NI
- Kichler 6719PB
- Kichler 6719TZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6719 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.