Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture can be installed with glass up or down
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Bell Shaped Etched Seedy Glass Shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Kichler’s line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model – upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 6.5"
- Extension: 6.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 6719PB Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Base Color||Brass, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Etched, Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.