Kichler 69032 Sonora ADA Compliant Wall Sconce
This 2 light wall sconce from the Sonora collection embraces the unity of flowing lines and dramatic curves, and is highlighted with an Art Nouveau Bronze finish and embellished with expressive Art Glass. Overlapping swirls of deep tawny shades creates a warm light that will complement any space.
- Pyramid Shaped Art Glass Shade
- ADA Compliant
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Height: 6.5"
- Width: 15"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 6"
- Backplate Depth: 0.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 69032
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 69032 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.