Kichler 69094 Cloudburst ADA Wall Sconce
This 1 light wall sconce from the glistening Cloudburst collection offers the elegance of traditional Tiffany glass in a design more suitable for today's home. A soft fixture, the wispy white leaded Art Glass and clear jewel accents – for added panache and charm – combined with a Polished Nickel finish that exudes stately luxury. Together these highlights bring a lighthearted refinement to any home setting.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Wispy White Art Glass Shade with Clear Jewels Glass Shade
- ADA Compliant
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 7.38"
- Extension: 3.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Cloudburst Collection Products
Our SKU: Kichler 69094
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 69094
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.