Kichler 69094 Cloudburst ADA Wall Sconce
This 1 light wall sconce from the glistening Cloudburst collection offers the elegance of traditional Tiffany glass in a design more suitable for today's home. A soft fixture, the wispy white leaded Art Glass and clear jewel accents – for added panache and charm – combined with a Polished Nickel finish that exudes stately luxury. Together these highlights bring a lighthearted refinement to any home setting.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Wispy White Art Glass Shade with Clear Jewels Glass Shade
- ADA Compliant
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 7.38"
- Extension: 3.5"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 69094
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 69094 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.