Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Half Cylinder Shaped Tiffany Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 52
- Height: 12.5"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 7"
- Backplate Width: 11.88"
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 69144
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 69144
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 69144 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Shape||Half Cylinder|
|Shade Type||Tiffany / Stained Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.