- Rectangle Shaped Tiffany Glass Shade
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bi pin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 11"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 4"
- Backplate Height: 6.25"
- Backplate Width: 10.22"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 69192
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 69192
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 69192 Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman, Art Deco|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Shade Color||Multi-Colored, White|
|Shade Type||Tiffany / Stained Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|