Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Round Shaped Satin Etched Glass Shade with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Round Shaped Light Umber Glass shade with Olde Bronze Finish
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 10.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 6963NI Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.