Kichler 7002 Lantana Outdoor Ceiling Light
This 1 light ceiling light from the Lantana™ collection of outdoor lighting is handsomely stylish with solidly defined lines and done in Architectural Bronze or Textured Granite with Light Umber or Etched Opal glass.
- Outdoor ceiling lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Cylinder Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this ceiling light with a variety of outdoor lights from the Lantana Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 9"
- Light Source: 120 V, Standard medium base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Power Usage: 75 watts (max)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 7002AZ
- Kichler 7002BK*
- Kichler 7002BA*
- Kichler 7002GNT
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 7002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.