How To Install Track LightingLearn how to install a basic track lighting kit in this easy to follow video
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of Steel– ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a Dome shaped Glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 9.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 5.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Damp Location
- Voltage: 120 V
- Wattage: 200 (complete fixture wattage)
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 7703OZ Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Product Weight||7.8, 8.48|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.