Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.
- Tapered Shaped Off-White Fabric Shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 35.75"
- Width: 20"
- Extension: 10.5"
- Backplate Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: Kichler 78012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kichler 78012NIW*
- Kichler 78012NIWCA*
Brushed Nickel / CA Title 20
- Kichler 78012BBZ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler 78012NIW Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Plug In|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.