Kichler 9539 Courtyard Outdoor Pendant
Uncluttered and traditional, this attractive wall lantern from the Courtyard™ collection adds the warmth of a secluded terrace to any patio or porch. What a welcoming beacon for your home's exterior. Done in a Rubbed Bronze or Textured Black finish with Clear-seedy glass.
- Multi-bulb outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast metal - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Courtyard Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes 72" of chain length - shorten to desired length (additional chain lengths offered during checkout)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 21.5"
- Width: 12.25"
- Canopy Height: 7.3125"
- Canopy Width: 7.3125"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 20"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 9539RZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Shade Type||Beveled, Lantern, Seedy Glass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.