How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Cylinder Shaped Light Umber Glass Shade with Architectural Bronze Finish
- Cylinder Shaped Opal Etched Glass Shade with Textured Granite Finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Height: 18"
- Width: 10.5"
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 63"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Kichler Links
Kichler 9567AZ Product Specifications
|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.