Call our Certified Kichler Experts for the best price!
Kichler 9809 Mount Vernon Outdoor Pendant
With its simple yet bold shape, the Mount Vernon Collection adds a touch of rustic flavor to the American home. Our Black or Olde Bronze finish over solid brass gives an aged look to the piece, while the seedy glass panels provide additional texture and complete the Mount Vernon's antique profile making it the perfect balance of form and function.
- Outdoor pendant lights add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of solid brass - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Rectangle Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Mount Vernon Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Inlcudes 72" of chain length - shorten to desired length (additional chain lengths offered during checkout)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 18.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 5.13"
- Chain Length: 36"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 9809BK
- Kichler 9809OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler 9809 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.