Kichler 9837 Morris Outoor Pendant
The incomparable trailing design of this pendant light from the Morris collection reflects Southwest Mission style. Distressed copper finish along with the inside etched, iridescent -seedy glass will be admired time and again. Distressed Copper, Inside etched irridized seedy side and bottom glass. Listed for wet location.
- Outdoor pendants add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s limited warranty
- Features Square Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this pendant with a variety of outdoor lights from the Morris Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Includes 72" of chain length - shorten to desired length (additional chain lengths offered during checkout)
- Bottom of fixture is enclosed with a matching glass panel
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Height: 13"
- Width: 12"
- Canopy Height: 5"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 77"
- Energy Star: No
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 9837DCO
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 9837 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.