For a limited time, save 10% - 33% on Kichler fans! Prices already reduced
Configure your Kichler 300019OZ 54" Indoor Ceiling Fan with Blades, Light Kit, Downrod and Remote Control
Please choose a finish$388.50
- Wood fan blades:
- Antique pewter finish: Reversible Dark Cherry / Light Cherry
- Olde bronze finish: Reversible Walnut / Medium Cherry
- Coordinates with light fixtures in the Bellamy™ collection
- Compatible with sloped ceilings up to 22° (4/12 pitch)
- Reversible blades help you match the fan to your room
- Optional wall controls available - add to cart to see options
- Limited lifetime warranty
- cUL listed for dry locations
CoolTouch™ Remote Control (3 speed):
- Choose from 3 fan speeds in forward and reverse
- Full range light dimming
- Wireless range of up to 30 feet
- Includes wall cradle and mounting hardware
- Operates with the included canopy-mounted receiver
- Width / Blade Span: 54"
- Height with 12" Downrod: 21.5"
- Height with 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 12" Downrod: 17.25"
- Blade-to-Ceiling Height with 6" Downrod: 11.25"
- Ceiling Canopy Width: 6"
- Bulbs: Includes (2) 50W halogen lamps with bi pin base
- Air Flow (CFM): 5275 on high speed
- Fan Speed (RPM): 140 on high
- Power Usage (Excludes Lights): 71 watts on high
- Hanging Weight: 28.45 lbs
- Lead Wire Length: 78"
- Motor Size: 188mm x 20mm AC
- Amperage: 0.6 on high speed
- Voltage: 120 (U.S. standard line voltage)
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300019AP
- Kichler 300019OZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler Bellamy and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan