Kichler 300125 Cadence Ceiling Fan
With a streamlined design and industrial inspired detailing, this 54 inch Cadence™ fan leaves a memorable impression. Featuring a Midnight Chrome, Brushed Stainless Steel or Oil Brushed Bronze finish and a layered White Opal and Clear Glass diffuser, this fixture will make a statement in any space.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 3 Polycarbonate fan blades
- Single-bulb light kit
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 12" Down rod
- Fan can be installed with or without light option
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Polycarbonate blades feature both toughness and style
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (12" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included single-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 153mm x 18mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 16" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan, with 4" downrod)
- Blade Sweep: 54" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 6387 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 75 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Halogen
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 22 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300125BSS
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 300125MCH
- Kichler 300125OBB*
Oil Brushed Bronze
- Kichler 300125SBK*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Cadence and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan