This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Controls Recommended
Kichler 300138 Carlson Ceiling Fan
With its traditional silhouette, this 52 inch Carlson™ fan will effortlessly complement the existing décor in your home. Featuring an Antique Pewter or Brushed Nickel finish and a layered White Opal and Clear Glass diffuser, this design will subtly enhance any space.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- 2-Bulb light kit with bulbs
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 4" Downrod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (4" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included 2-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 172mm X 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 16.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 13-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5845 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 80 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300138AP
- Kichler 300138OLZ
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Carlson and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan