Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Kichler 300123 Richland Ceiling Fan
Available in multiple finishes along with reversible blade finish options, the Richland ceiling fan's unique motor design will be sure to stand out in any home.
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Wooden fan blades
- 4" Downrod
- Pullchain control
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (4" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Classic pull-chain control system
- Light kit not included with this model - when checking out light kit options will be presented
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Low ceiling adaptable with the optional Kichler 337008 flush mount kit (offered during checkout).
- Motor Size: 153mm x 13mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 13.75" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 42" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 12-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 3216 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 42 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 22 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300123ADC*
- Kichler 300123BSS
Brushed Stainless Steel
- Kichler 300123OBB*
Oil Brushed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler Richland and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan