We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Kichler 300135 St Andrews Ceiling Fan
This 52 inch Saint Andrews™ fan beautiful blends steel, wood, and glass to create a distinctive accent for your home. Featuring an Antique Pewter of Oil Brushed Bronze™ finish and Etched Cased Opal glass, this design will leave an impact in any space.
- 6-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Reversible wooden fan blades
- Single-bulb halogen light kit with bulb
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 10" Down rod
- High efficiency DC motor
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (10" downrod included)
- 6 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Included single-bulb light kit - makes for an all-in-one installation package
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 100mm X 65mm
- Fan Speeds: 6
- Height: 20" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 52" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5303 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Halogen
Have a Sloped Ceiling?
This fan comes standard with Kichler's universal hanging system. This basic system allows for mounting on ceiling with up to a 30 degree slope. For ceilings in excess of this, you will need the Kichler 337005 sloped ceiling adapter (adapts up to 60 degrees).
Have a High Ceiling?
Many Kichler ceiling fans work with 8 or 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you’ll need a downrod. The rule of thumb is that fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan blades and the floor in order to circulate the air efficiently.
Suggested Downrod Lengths for Tall Ceilings
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Additional Kichler Links
This Kichler item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kichler 300135AP*
- Kichler 300135OBB*
Oil Brushed Bronze
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Kichler Saint Andrews and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kichler products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan