*California customers only: will receive CEC Compliant bathroom sink faucet/ 1.2 GPM Flow Rate shipped direct from the Kingston Brass warehouse.
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Fully covered under Kingston's 10 year limited faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes are covered under lifetime warranty
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Complete with matching drain assembly
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 8-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Mounts in a widespread configuration
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Kingston Brass Products
- Kingston Brass Continental Collection
This Kingston Brass item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kingston Brass FS8965CTL
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Kingston Brass FS8961CTL
- Kingston Brass FS8968CTL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FS896.CTL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kingston Brass products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.