How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
2-1/8" Diameter Adjustable Shower Head from the Designer Trimscape Americana Premium Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Traditional / Classic theme
- Zinc construction
- Side spray adjustment for pressure spray or aeration
- 4 clog free nozzles
- Meet ASME A112.18.1
- Easy installation without any tool
- 2.5 GPM flow rate at 80 PSI
- Showerhead Width: 2.125"
- Inlet Diameter: .5"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Designer Trimscape Americana Premium Collection Products
Kingston Brass K147A5 Product Specifications
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|