61" Queen Anne Roller Tub Safe and Anti-Slide Cast Iron Bathtub with Bourbon Copper Legs from the Vintage Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Traditional / Classic theme
- 7" deck end faucet holes pre-drilled
- Dimension: 61"L x 30.4"W x 24"
- Installation type: Clawfoot
- Height: 29.3125"
- Length: 61.3125"
- Width: 30.6875"
- Depth: 17.3125"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Vintage Collection Products
Our SKU: Kingston Brass VCT7D653129B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129B1
White / Chrome Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129B5
White / Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129BK
White / Oil Satin Blacked Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129B2
White / Polished Brass Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129B8
White / Satin Nickel Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7D653129BW
White / White Feet
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kingston Brass VCT7D653129BW Product Specifications
|Number Of Bathers||1|