61" Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub with Feet, Anti Skid Bottom and Pre-Drilled Faucet, Drain and Overflow Hole from the Edwardian Collection
Kingston Brass’ primary mission is to become the leading provider of cost effective, high quality products in the plumbing community. Their focus has made them grow by leaps and bounds in just a few years by identifying the key problems in manufacturing today and solving them. Kingston Brass produces high quality products ranging from kitchen, bath, and lavatory faucets to accessories such as diverters, towel bars, robe hooks, supply lines, and miscellaneous parts. With the low price, amazing stock times and quality products, you can rest assured that when you order a Kingston Brass product you will love every part of the experience, and it will last for generations to come.
- Coordinates well with Traditional / Classic theme
- Cast iron construction
- Smooth surface
- Feature anti skid protection at floor of tub
- 7 inch center pre-drilled faucet holes on side rim
- Come with pre-drilled standard size drain and over flow holes
- Faucet, drain and accessories sold separately
- Installation type: Clawfoot
- Height: 30.125"
- Length: 61.375"
Additional Kingston Brass Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kingston Brass Products
- Shop All Kingston Brass Edwardian Collection Products
Our SKU: Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T1
White / Chrome Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T5
White / Oil Rubbed Bronze Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T2
White / Polished Brass Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T8
White / Satin Nickel Feet
- Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T6
White / White Feet
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kingston Brass VCT7DE3611T8 Product Specifications
|Number Of Bathers||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.