This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Shelf Locator Recommended
Shelf Lock Recommended
5 Inch Decorative Heavy Duty Brackets from the 182 Series
The 182 Series includes an array of shelving brackets and bracket accessories that complement the 82 Series of slotted standards which are utilized as the modular mounting locations for the entire system. With the ability to be attached to any type of wall, and being known for their versatile use in homes, classrooms, garages, offices and a plethora of residential and commercial applications, the 182 Series includes everything you need for attaining the highest level of organization and sophistication.
- Can Hold up to 425 Pounds
- Easily Slides Into Standard and Lodges Into Place with a Small Tap
- Commercial Applications: Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Libraries, Retail, Businesses, and More
- Home Applications: Office, Garage, Living Areas, Pantries, Storage and Display
- Utilize KV0182 Lock to Completely Anchor Bracket Into Place
- Attach Shelving with KV0182 LCTR JNR
- Vertically Adjustable in 1-1/4 Inch Increments
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Note: Weight Ratings Based on 2 Brackets Attached to Standards Mounted on 16" Centers in 2x4 Wood Studs
- Sold Individually
- Holes for #6 Shelf Attaching Screw: 2
- Constructed of 16 Gauge Steel
- Length: 5"
- Width: 5/8"
- Height: 1-15/16"
- KV0082 16.5 - Double Slotted Standard
- KV0082 28 - Double Slotted Standard
- KV0082 39 - Double Slotted Standard
- KV0182 10.5 - Hang-Rail Bracket
- KV0182 9 - Hang-Rail Bracket
- KV0182 LCTR JNR - Shelf and Bracket Joiner
- KV0182 LOCK - Bracket Lock
Additional Knape and Vogt Links
Our SKU: Knape and Vogt KV0182 5
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Knape and Vogt KV0182 WH 5 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Intended Shelf Depth||6|
|Max Weight Capacity||425|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.