24 Inch Soft-Close Full Extension Slides from the 8450FM Series
The 8450FM Series full extension 100 pound rated drawer slides utilize a new hydraulic dampener that has the most optimally calibrated dampening features in the industry. When paired with a matched spring design, it slows the drawer closure speed to avoid loud bouncing and slamming. Its spring tension also makes certain there is a complete and secure closure keeping your drawers flush with the cabinetry and looking pristine.
- Utilizes Force Management Technology for Optimal Soft Close Performance
- Rack and Gear System Enables Effortless Drawer Opening and Closure
- Works on Both Framed and Frameless Cabinetry
- 100-Pound Class Rated
- Flexible Installation Allowed by Non-Handed Design
- Traditional and 32mm Hole Patterns for Versatile Applications
- Three Ball Bearings Per Inch Aids with Smooth Quiet Operation
- Easy Drawer Removal with Push-in Lever Disconnect
- Polymer Stop Cushions Help Reduce Slamming
- For Residential or Commercial Use
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a Set (Set is for One Complete Drawer)
- Screws Included
- Maximum Drawer Width: 24"
- Length: 24"
- Height: 1-13/16"
- Requires Minimum Clearance of 1/2? Per Side
- Drawer Width Must be Between 1? and 1-1/16? Less Than the Cabinet Opening
- KV8450FM B26 Full Extension Slides
- KV8455FM B26 Overtravel Slides
- KV8505 P24 Heavy Duty Full Extension Slides
- KV8900 B24 Extra Heavy Duty Full Extension Slides
Additional Knape and Vogt Links
This Knape and Vogt item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Knape and Vogt KV8450FM B24 ANO
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the KV8450FM B24 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Knape and Vogt products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.