This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Available
- Includes a Powerful 760 CFM Internal Blower (Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters Trap Unwanted Contaminants, Making Cleaning your Range Hood a Quick and Painless Process
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Bright Glow of Dual 3W LED Bulbs
- High Quality Three Speed Rotary Controls Offer Complete Management of Your Kitchen Ventilation with the Simple Turn of a Knob
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Add an Optional 36" Wide Stainless Steel Backsplash Panel (Model SSP36) to Protect your Walls from Grease and Oil
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 300 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 48 decibels (1.8 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- CFM: 300 to 760
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" to 36"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1.8 to 5.4
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round or 8" Round
- Motor Type: Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- CH0030SQB-1: 30" Wide CH-100-1 Range Hood
- CH0036SQB-1: 36" Wide CH-100-1 Range Hood (This Model)
- CH0042SQB-1: 42" Wide CH-100-1 Range Hood
- CH0048SQB-1: 48" Wide CH-100-1 Range Hood
Additional Kobe Links
Our SKU: Kobe CH0036SQB-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kobe CH0036SQB-1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.