This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a Powerful 800 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- No Filtration Needed with Easy to Clean Oil Containers that Capture and Hold Grease and Oil
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Bright Glow of Dual 3W LED Bulbs Featuring Tri-Level Lighting
- State of the Art Six Speed Electronic Push Button Controls with LED Display Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Add an Optional 30" Wide Stainless Steel Backsplash Panel (Model SSP30) to Protect your Walls from Grease and Oil
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 300 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Oil Cup Drainage System: Strategically placed oil cups under each safety-screened impeller collect oil and residue directly from sealed oil tunnels. Easy to clean and maintain, you can remove and clean each oil cup without having to disassemble the range hood.
- Multi Exhaust Venting: Being able to choose how to vent your range hood can make all the difference on where you are able to install it. With Kobe's revolutionary four-option exhaust duct system, you have your choice of vertical (top) ducting at a 6" round or 3-1/4" x 10" or horizontal (rear) ducting at 3-1/4" x 10", allowing you the versatility to install your range hood wherever you need it.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- ECO Mode: Kobe's ECO function helps you to maintain a cleaner breathing environment within your home. By turning on your range hood fan at it's lowest setting for 10 minutes every hour, your kitchen can remain clear of microscopic contaminants and excess moisture 24 hours a day. Breathe cleaner, healthier air without needing to worry about any additional ventilation equipment.
- CFM: 300 to 800
- Width: 29-3/4"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 5-7/8"
- Ceiling Height: 88-3/4" to 112-7/8"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 30"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1 to 4.8
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Ducting: 6" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- CH2230SQ-1W: 30" Wide CH-122-SQ Range Hood (This Model)
- CH2236SQ-1W: 36" Wide CH-122-SQ Range Hood
Additional Kobe Links
Our SKU: Kobe CH2230SQ-1W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kobe CH2230SQ-1W
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kobe CH2230SQ-1W Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||300, 380, 460, 560, 670, 800|
|CFM (High) to Sones||800 to 4.8|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||300 to 1|
|CFM (med)||380, 460, 560, 670|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||112.875|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||88.75|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10", 6" Round|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||1, 1.5, 3, 3.5, 4.5, 4.8|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.