- Includes a Powerful 720 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters Trap Unwanted Contaminants, Making Cleaning your Range Hood a Quick and Painless Process
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Warm Glow of Three 20W Halogen Bulbs
- High Quality Four Speed Electronic Push Button Controls Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Non-Ducted Ventilation System - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 280 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- Recirculating Range Hood: Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 280 to 720
- Width: 47-3/4"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 9-1/2"
- Ceiling Height: 92-7/8" to 109-7/8"
- Height Above Cooktop: 27" to 30"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1 to 4.5
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 6" Round or 7" Round
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- CH9130SQB-WR: 30" Wide CH-191 Range Hood
- CH9136SQB-WR: 36" Wide CH-191 Range Hood
- CH9142SQB-WR: 42" Wide CH-191 Range Hood
- CH9148SQB-WR: 48" Wide CH-191 Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Kobe Links
Our SKU: Kobe CH9148SQB-WR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kobe CH9148SQB-WR*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kobe CH9148SQB-WR Product Specifications
|CFM||280, 430, 560, 720|
|CFM (High) to Sones||720 to 4.5|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||280 to 1|
|CFM (med)||430, 560|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||109.875|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||92.875|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round, 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sones||1, 2.8, 4.2, 4.5|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.