- Includes a Powerful 680 CFM Internal Blower (Single Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- A Built In Safety Screen and Oil Container Provides Filter Free Kitchen Ventilation that is Both Effective and Easy to Clean
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Bright Glow of Dual Single Watt LED Bulbs
- High Quality Three Speed Mechanical Push Button Controls Offer Complete Management of Your Kitchen Ventilation at the Touch of a Button
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Add an Optional 30" Wide Stainless Steel Backsplash Panel (Model SSP30) to Protect your Walls from Grease and Oil
- Oil Cup Drainage System: Strategically placed oil cups under each safety-screened impeller collect oil and residue directly from sealed oil tunnels. Easy to clean and maintain, you can remove and clean each oil cup without having to disassemble the range hood.
- CFM: 280 to 680
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 7"
- Height Above Cooktop: 27" to 30"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1.8 to 5.2
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Vertical Turbine Impeller
- CHX2030PVS: 30" Wide Brilla Range Hood (This Model)
- CHX2036PVS: 36" Wide Brilla Range Hood
Additional Kobe Links
This Kobe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kobe CHX2030PVS-OL*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CHX2030PVS and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kobe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.