- Includes a powerful 680 CFM internal blower (twin turbine impeller), ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of unwanted air contaminants.
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters trap unwanted contaminants, making cleaning your range hood a quick and painless process.
- Dual energy-efficient LED bulbs provide ample lighting for any cook top.
- High quality push button controls offer modern precision when managing your kitchen ventilation.
- Both stylish and timeless, Kobe utilizes the finest in 18 gauge stainless steel construction.
- Adjustable to three different speeds, the CHX9130SQB-1 lets you choose the exact speed to match your venting needs.
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 300 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sones), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- CFM: 300 to 680
- Width: 29-3/4”
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 9-1/16"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 30"
- Voltage: 120
- Amperage: 1.5
- Sones: 1 to 5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round or 7" Round with Adapter
- Blower Type: Twin Turbine Impeller
- Filter Type: Baffle
Additional Kobe Links
This Kobe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kobe CHX9130SQB-1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CHX9130SQB-1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kobe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.