- Includes a Powerful 700 CFM Internal Blower (Compact Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Standard, Easy to Clean Aluminum Mesh Filters Capture Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Bright Glow of Four 3W LED Bulbs
- High Quality Three Speed Mechanical Push Button Controls Offer Complete Management of Your Kitchen Ventilation at the Touch of a Button
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 280 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 44 decibels (1.3 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- CFM: 280 to 700
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 4"
- Ceiling Height: 93-3/8" to 113-3/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" to 36"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1.3 to 4.8
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round or 7" Round
- Motor Type: Compact Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- IS2236SQF: 36" Wide IS-22 Range Hood (This Model)
- IS2242SQF: 42" Wide IS-22 Range Hood
Additional Kobe Links
Our SKU: Kobe IS2236SQF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kobe IS2236SQF*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kobe IS2236SQF Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||280, 480, 700|
|CFM (High) to Sones||700 to 4.8|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||280 to 1.3|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||113.75|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||93.375|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Size||6" Round, 7" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Sones||1.3, 2.8, 4.8|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.