- Includes a Powerful 760 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Easy to Clean and Washable, Charcoal Filtration Captures Both Unwanted Air Contaminants as well as Kitchen Odors
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Warm Glow of Four 20W Halogen Bulbs
- High Quality Four Speed Electronic Push Button Controls Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Includes Telescoping Duct Cover Model IS123DC, Optional Non-Telescoping Duct Cover (Model IS123-16DC) and Telescoping Extended Duct Cover (IS123-59DC) Available
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Non-Ducted Ventilation System by Adding an Optional Recirculating Duct Cover (Models IS123DCD, IS123-16DCD, or IS123-59DCD) - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 250 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 330 to 760
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 7"
- Ceiling Height: 95-3/4" to 115-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" to 36"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1.2 to 4.8
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 6" Round
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- IS2336SQ: 36" Wide IS-123 Range Hood (This Model)
- IS2342SQ: 42" Wide IS-123 Range Hood
Additional KOBE Links
Our SKU: KOBE IS2336SQ
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- KOBE IS2336SQ*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
KOBE IS2336SQ Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||330, 480, 600, 760|
|CFM (High) to Sones||760 to 4.8|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||330 to 1.2|
|CFM (med)||480, 600|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||115.25|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||95.75|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Cup Filters|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Sones||1.2, 3, 4.5, 4.8|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|