- Includes a Powerful 760 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Easy to Clean and Washable, Charcoal Filtration Captures Both Unwanted Air Contaminants as well as Kitchen Odors
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Warm Glow of Four 20W Halogen Bulbs
- High Quality Four Speed Electronic Push Button Controls Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Includes Telescoping Duct Cover Model IS123DC, Optional Non-Telescoping Duct Cover (Model IS123-16DC) and Telescoping Extended Duct Cover (IS123-59DC) Available
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Non-Ducted Ventilation System by Adding an Optional Recirculating Duct Cover (Models IS123DCD, IS123-16DCD, or IS123-59DCD) - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 250 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 330 to 760
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 7"
- Ceiling Height: 95-3/4" to 115-1/4"
- Height Above Cooktop: 30" to 36"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 1.2 to 4.8
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 6" Round
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- IS2336SQ: 36" Wide IS-123 Range Hood (This Model)
- IS2342SQ: 42" Wide IS-123 Range Hood
Additional KOBE Links
This KOBE item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- KOBE IS2336SQ*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the IS2336SQ and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of KOBE products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.