- Includes a powerful 760 CFM internal squirrel cage blower, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of unwanted air contaminants.
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters trap unwanted contaminants, making cleaning your range hood a quick and painless process.
- Dual bright halogen bulbs provide ample lighting for any cook top.
- Easy to use multi-color LCD touch controls.
- Both stylish and timeless, Kobe utilizes the finest in 18 gauge stainless steel construction.
- Adjustable to 4 different speeds, the IS2436GSQB-1 lets you choose the exact speed to match your venting needs.
- QuietMode: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode. Operating at 250 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sones), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- CFM: 250 - 760
- Width: 35-3/4"
- Depth: 27"
- Height: 5"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 30"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 1.3 to 6
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Ducting: 8" Round
- Filter Type: Baffle
- IS2436GSQB-1 - This Model
- IS2442GSQB-1 - 42" Model
Additional KOBE Links
Our SKU: KOBE IS2436GSQB-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- KOBE IS2436GSQB-1
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
KOBE IS2436GSQB-1 Product Specifications
|CFM||250, 480, 600, 760|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 30"|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||1.3, 3.5, 5, 6|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.