Kobe RA0230SQB 30" Wall Mounted Range Hood with Included 12" Duct Cover and up to 1000 CFM from the RA-02 Series
KOBE RA0230SQB is Contemporary and elegant. This seamless professional hood from the RA-02 Series will enhance any kitchen design. It features the advanced touch-screen LCD panel for ease of control and a High-performance and ultra quiet internal blower. Includes two 20 Watt halogen lights to effectively illuminate and create an understated elegance over your cooking area. Also Includes professional stainless steel baffle filters to trap grease effortlessly. Featuring the Brilliant ISC (Integrated Sensor Control) which turns on the hood on automatically to safeguard your kitchen area from excess heat and gas. The Smart Delay Shutoff feature shuts off power automatically after a specified time delay.
- RA0230SQB features a modern Four Speed Multi-Function LCD Touch Screen
- Includes a 12" Duct Cover
- Includes Two 20 Watt Halogen Lights
- Top Transition Rectangular to 8" Round x 1
- Constructed of Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- RA-02 Series Includes Two Stainless Steel, Dishwasher safe baffle filters
- Quiet Mode at 400 CFM and 1.4 Sones
- Low Runs at 600 CFM and 3.5 Sones
- Medium runs at 800 CFM and 7.0 Sones
- High Runs at 1000 CFM and 8.0 Sones
Additional Kobe Links
This Kobe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kobe RA0230SQB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RA0230SQB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kobe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.