- Includes a powerful 680 CFM internal blower (double horizontal squirrel cage), ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of unwanted air contaminants.
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters trap unwanted contaminants, making cleaning your range hood a quick and painless process.
- Dual energy-efficient LED bulbs provide ample lighting for any cook top.
- High quality rocker switches offer easy precision when managing your kitchen ventilation.
- Both stylish and timeless, Kobe utilizes the finest in 18 gauge stainless steel construction.
- Adjustable to three different speeds, the RA3830SQB-WM-1 lets you choose the exact speed to match your venting needs.
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 300 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sones), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- CFM: 280 to 680
- Width: 29-3/4”
- Depth: 20-1/2”
- Height: 12-5/8”
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" to 30"
- Voltage: 120
- Amperage: 1.5
- Sones: 1 to 5
- Blower Speeds: 3
- Ducting: 6" Round
- Blower Type: Double Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Filter Type: Baffle
Additional Kobe Links
Our SKU: Kobe RA3830SQB-WM-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Kobe RA3830SQB-WM-1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kobe RA3830SQB-WM-1 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||280, 450, 680|
|CFM (High) to Sones||680 to 5|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||280 to 1.0|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||108|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.