- Includes a Powerful 400 CFM Internal Blower (Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller), Ideal for Quickly Clearing your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Contaminants
- Each Recirculating Hood Utilizes Charcoal Filtration to Remove Both Air Contaminants and Unpleasant Odors, Keeping your Kitchen Air Clean and Breathable
- Bathe Your Cooktop in the Warm Glow of Dual 20W Halogen Bulbs
- High Quality Four Speed Electronic Push Button Controls Offer Modern Precision when Managing Your Kitchen Ventilation
- Both Stylish and Timeless, Kobe Utilizes the Finest in 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Enjoy the Convenience of a Non-Ducted Ventilation System - Clean and Circulate Internal Air while Maintaining Kitchen Temperatures and Saving on Heating/Cooling Bills
- Add an Optional 36" Wide Stainless Steel Backsplash Panel (Model SSP36) to Protect your Walls from Grease and Oil
- QuietMode™: Maintaining sanity in a busy kitchen can often be a challenge, and the noise pollution generated by range hood ventilation never helps. This is why Kobe has introduced QuietMode™. Operating at 150 CFM, this feature allows for a reduced sound level of 50 decibels (2.0 sone), allowing you to efficiently vent your kitchen while still being able to hold a conversation. In comparison, most other hoods operate at between six to eight times that sound level at a comparable CFM level, making Kobe range hoods some of the most quietly effective range hoods on the market.
- Time Delay Controls: Kobe's innovative Time Delay System offers you unparalleled control over your cooktop ventilation. Featuring a 10-second standby startup, a 30-second delay shutoff (1 push On/Off), and an immediate shutdown (2 push On/Off), vent your kitchen for the exact amount of time you need to, and not a second more. Set your time delay and leave the kitchen with the confidence of knowing the air will be fresh and clean when you return.
- Recirculating Range Hood: Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 150 to 400
- Width: 35-1/4"
- Depth: 20-1/2"
- Height: 5-1/8"
- Ceiling Height: 90-1/8" to 110-5/8"
- Height Above Cooktop: 27" to 30"
- Voltage: 120V
- Sones: 2 to 4.6
- Blower Speeds: 4
- Motor Type: Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- RA3830SQD-W: 30" Wide RA-038-SQD-W Range Hood
- RA3836SQD-W: 36" Wide RA-038-SQD-W Range Hood (This Model)
Additional Kobe Links
This Kobe item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Kobe RA3836SQD-W*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RA3836SQD-W and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Kobe products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Kobe RA-038 Series Range HoodKobe RA-038 Series Range Hood